Free delivery in EU for orders from EUR 250

NOR ARENI red dry wine - 0,75 l

  • Vintage
    2019
  • Category
    Red Dry Wine
  • Item №
    417500001
  • Volume
    0,75 l
  • Producer
  • Grape varieties
    Areni
  • Contains
    Sulfites
  • Alcohol
    14,5%
Awards
€14.30 €12.02
€19.07 / 1 Liter
€16.02 / 1 Liter

Varietal composition 100% Areni grapes, this is the 2019 harvest, of which 20% was aged in Armenian oak barrels for 12 months, and the remaining 80% was aged in stainless steel containers, after which they were blended. In the wine, you will feel different fruity shades, which are typical of the Areni grape variety, and delicate flavors of Armenian oak. 

Awards:

Gold 2023 AsiaimportNews AWARDS - Asia Awards 2023

Gold 2023 AMERICA AWARDS 

  • EAN:
    5853535600130
  • Item №
    417500001
Prices incl. VAT excl. Shipping
Available
Delivery time appr. 3-5 workdays
More Wines from Same Producer